Communications Manager (Full-Time)
To manage the brand of the Office for the New Evangelisation (ONE), to develop and execute an overall communications and public affairs strategy. Lead all communications activity for ONE from corporate communications to events and campaigns.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Brainstorming, creating and transforming ideas into articles, promotional materials, publications, and other communication materials.
- Manage ONE’s website.
- Manage all of ONE’s social media platforms.
- Copywriting, content creation, and graphic design for publicity materials.
- Promote ONE’s events and key messages to all in the Roman Catholic Archdiocese of Singapore.
- Experienced in WordPress, SEO, and Social ads.
- Experienced in using Adobe graphic design softwares or at least online graphic design tools (eg. Canva)
- Familiar with email marketing softwares (eg. Mailchimp, Direct Mail, etc)